Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: Last night was bullshit!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Dajistano's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    7,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post


  2. #2
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    and your point is?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member macabeee's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    2,180
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Like I said in your other thread, Nip / Tuck did win 1 Creative Emmy that wasn't televised for

    OUTSTANDING PROSTHETIC MAKEUP FOR A SERIES, MINISERIES, MOVIE OR A SPECIAL

    But yeah, in a nutshell, it sucked.

  4. #4
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Wink

    Don't all award shows suck for those fans of a show which didn't win as much as thought it should have?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Slytherin Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2004
    Posts
    3,650
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I'm just glad they didn't get all weepy and give the Emmy to John Ritter. Don't get me wrong, I've got nothing against him. But he didn't deserve to win, and I'm actually pleasantly surprised they didn't go all maudlin and give it to him as some sort of posthumous career recognition.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member macabeee's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    2,180
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I really didn't expect Nip / Tuck to win much, so I wasn't THAT disapointed.

    I was glad to see Arrested Development win Best Comedy Series. Hopefully this will boost the ratings enough to get the show out of the cancel category that it's been since it started.

    And did you see how big of an ass Sarah Jessica Parker made of herself with her acceptance speech...... passers by [img]confused.gif[/img]

    What made it even better is when Kelsey Grammer won for Actor in a comedy and got up and ripped her for her assinine speach! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ September 20, 2004 11:54 AM: Message edited by: macabeee ]</font>

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Spore's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    2,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Did I read right... where Angels in America actually won awards??????

    That was the absolute worst piece of crap to ever make it to the airwaves... it sucked so hard I could feel my asshole being pulled out through my eyesockets... I haven't seen acting and writing that bad since I stumbled across a Barney and Friends episode... my wife even said it blew chunks... and she watches The Bachelor...

  8. #8
    Inactive Member macabeee's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    2,180
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Spore:
    Did I read right... where Angels in America actually won awards??????

    That was the absolute worst piece of crap to ever make it to the airwaves... it sucked so hard I could feel my asshole being pulled out through my eyesockets... I haven't seen acting and writing that bad since I stumbled across a Barney and Friends episode... my wife even said it blew chunks... and she watches The Bachelor...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Angels in America won a shit load, bascially all of the Miniseries catagories.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    Star Trek: Enterprise won an Emmy for:

    Outstanding Music Composition for a Series (Dramatic Underscore) (for the episode "Similitude") and
    Outstanding Special Visual Effects for a Series (for the episode "Countdown").

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Dajistano's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    7,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Besides Nip/Tuck, I was rooting for 24, CSI and Everybody Loves Raymond.

    I was shocked when Raymond didn't win the Writing award. [img]confused.gif[/img]

    I mean, Arrested Development is hilarious, but...

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ September 20, 2004 04:43 PM: Message edited by: Dajistano ]</font>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •